Saturday, September 18, 2010

Maximo and His "Fancy Trim Dog Sweater" are published in a 2011 Calendar!

I looked up from making lunch for my hubby and the mailman was leaving a box at the door. I hadn't ordered anything, so I was surprised to see the label,  "To Posh Pooch Designs"!  The Box label read From "Simon and Schuster".  That is odd, that is a book company isn't it?  Okay, I will admit it, I tore open that box! Tape on the floor,  packing peanuts everywhere!

 I was so excited to see this Calendar  for 2011 "Crochet 100 + patterns through out the year". Then I remembered I had submitted the pattern for the "Fancy trim Sweater", or Grinch Sweater as I call it, on a whim. I didn't think it was good enough for a calendar!   I guess it is!    Woof, Woof! 
                                                                                      So here is maximo modeling The Fancy Trim Sweater !  Doesn't he look awesome! I guess he's a Calendar boy!  Woof!

This is a Super Uber Calendar, two or three crochet patterns a week! This Calendar  is compilied by Susan Ripley and all the patterns, including mine are copyrighted!
Look at all these patterns!  Bags, purses, baby things, dog things, hats, scarves, edgings, Ami, and jewelry! And alot more.

There is a pattern for every type of crocheter!
Start looking for these where you buy Calendar and get yours.

7 comments:

Elisabeth Spivey said...

That's so awesome mom! Congrats! I can't wait to see it!

Posh Pooch Designs said...

looking forward to showing it to you!

Linda said...

Congratulations on being published !! How exciting. I would still be on cloud 9.

Posh Pooch Designs said...

Linda, I am ! Every time I think about it, I get excited all over again!

Mimi said...

Nice one Sara, and you have a handsome model ;) Can't wait to get my copy of the calendar!

The Bookworm said...

congrats!
your doggies are too cute!!
I have a chi also.
http://yarnchick.blogspot.com/

fashion clothes said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.