Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Crochet Sewing Machine Cover--- Love it!

I wish I would have thought of this.
It is a Paws-itively Tail Waggin" idea.
To combinetwo things I love to do!

That is exactly what This blogger did here
At "Easy Makes me Happy" blog.

She designed a Sewing Machine Cover
 that combines Crochet and Sewing!

Okay, here is my version.
I used Yarns I already had, from my Stash.


The Crochet Part- I made the drape
out of Red Heart Purple Stripe and
 two other shades of Purple WW yarns.

It fit perfectly over my Singer machine.
I Chose a Paw print of purple and pinks
for the sides.
I think that's Strawberry Shortcake! 
 Hee Hee

I Love it, it turned out great!
Even Rosie things it's pretty.
I even added a cute little flower
on the left.

Thank-you to Easy Makes Me Happy Blog for
this great idea.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Clever - I hadn't thought of that for the sewing machine but I have been contemplating it for my printer as it gets so dusty.

You did a great job and I love the strawberry shortcake fabric addition.