Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Come Follow me -----

There has been a lot of changes in the
"Facebook" World.
So to keep in touch, please come and follow
me here on the blog!

What you will find?

*Free Crochet  Patterns
Down at the bottom right side of the blog,
you should see a list of links for
 my Free crochet patterns.

Every month I try to have 2 or 3
 Free patterns. Some dog related and
some human related and some just for fun!

**Sale item of the Week -
Every Week I choose 1 or more
actual items - hats, sweaters, ect.
and place those at a reduced price.

***Crochet Pattern of the Week -
Every week I run some sort of special
on my crochet patterns - bogo, 
bundles or reduced prices, and
introductory sales.

****You will also find blogs
about fun crafts I have tried!

***** Lastly, you will also find stories,
about Maximo and Rosie,
The Famous Posh Pooch Designs
Dog models!

Please come and follow us!

2 comments:

Sheri L. Waddell said...

Where is your Facebook link??

Posh Pooch Designs said...

It is down on the right side of the page. But here is the link also.
https://www.facebook.com/poshpoochdesignsdogclothes