Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Maximo and Rosie Bell Have moved up In the world!

I haven't posted in over a week..
that is because we moved.
We still live in the same town,
We moved about 4 miles up the Hill.
We now have a gorgeous view of 
Pikes Peak off our deck.

We also see lots of deer every day.

I am looking forward to seeing our place 
all covered in snow.

Maximo and Rosie Bell 
Seem to have settled in nicely.
This is my office space in the New house,
with a view of  Pikes Peak and 
gorgeous sun rises.

I still have lots of boxes to unpack,
But I think we are all 
going to like it here.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sooo want to live in Colorado, especially near Pikes Peak. I envy you. Love coming to your blog and seeing all the cute doggy things - I have a lab - quote a bit bigger than Maximo and Rosie.

Posh Pooch Designs said...

Yes, we love it here.