Sunday, March 9, 2014

Chevron Cowl By Lorene Haythorn Eppolite - Cre8tion Crochet

Featured Designer-
 Lorene Haythorn Eppolite - 
Cre8tion Crochet 

I Love Cowls, and I Love this pattern.
It is simple and classy.
And Works up Quickly!

I used Hobby Lobby's Yarn Bee - 

Effervesce 

Zebra and  Yellow
I wanted to use a light yarn for spring.
 It was perfect.
I have had this design on my 
hook for a while 
and finally finished it last night.
Then I thought, 
"I bet Maximo would like one".
I love it, He loves it.
I just did everything in 1/2.
half the width and half the length.
It is perfect!
Find the Free Crochet Pattern
At this Link

While you are at her blog, take
 a few minutes and look around.
She has many more 
wonderful patterns.

I Just know you will love
 this pattern as much I do!

No comments: