Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Crochet Cables - Tuesday Treasury of Crochet Patterns

I used to hate Crocheting cables.
Now I Love it!
I Love How it looks 3-D,
 and all the fun shapes 
and texture you get from
 crocheting cables.

I have put together a 
collection of Cable Crochet patterns
for you to try. 
Some are easier then others.
 Cables, like any other technique,
 can be mastered By practice.

The link and the Designer
 of each pattern,
 Are listed below.
 Jut click the link for 
the one you want.

Katie's Crochet Goodies

Meladoras Creations

Yarn Obsession

Pink Snail Boutique

Look At What I Made

Sara Sach -Posh Pooch Designs

Becky Dirlam of Grammy's Creations

My Hobby is Crochet

My Merry Messy Life

Mary Jane Protus/ Red Heart

String With Style

Sara Sach - Posh Pooch Designs

Kate Wagstaff

Crochet Memories

Moogly

Tera Culling
So, here are 16 different 
styles of Cable Stitches.
have fun and learn to Crochet Cables.

If These patterns seem to hard. 
Try this one


Cable Stitch Dog Cowl With Buttons
Once you learn it,
You will love it!

No comments: