Thursday, October 15, 2015

Book Review - Knit Purl Pray 52 Devotions For the Creative Soul | Posh Pooch Designs

I was so excited when I opened my email and 
saw that I was given the opportunity
 to Review this Book.

By Lisa Bogart

This Book is right up my alley.
I read through all the devotions
 in a just few days!
What a blessing to get to review this book, 
and what a blessing this book was to me!

I Love Devotional Books
 and I use them almost daily.

There are 3 things I look for 
in a devotional Book.
1. Not a lengthy scripture to read - 
Just a verse or 2 for encouragement.
2. If The Devotions are interesting, 
but not too wordy.
"Short and to the point".
3. If it is applicable to me life and
 something I am interested in.

This Devotional Book Does all 3.
Each devotion has a verse from the Bible, 
a short, well thought out devotion, 
and a prayer.
There are also several knitting patterns
 in the back of the book! 
And if you do not knit, or are not into yarn.
you will still love this devotional.

You can get this Devotional Book from Amazon
in card cover or Kindle download version.
at this LINK
Thank you for the wonderful blessing 
of getting to review this book.

No comments: