Monday, February 8, 2016

Fuzzy Top Broncos Colors Beanie Hat Crochet Pattern | Posh Pooch Designs

Fuzzy Top Broncos Colors Hat
 Crochet Pattern By 
Sara Sach of Posh Pooch Designs

THIS CROCHET PATTERN HAS 
BEEN RETESTED, AND UPDATED
 WITH NEW PICTURES AND
 A BRAND NEW VIDEO
AT THIS LINK

I am sure Everyone Knows
The  Denver Broncos 
Won Super Bowl 50!
Yay!
So I wore my Broncos Colors Hat 
out to run errands and I had 
LOTS
 of people want the hat or crochet pattern.
So I thought I better get it written down.
It is written with 2 sizes, child and Adult.
So here ya go!
This hat is great with any 
Worsted weight yarn or even cotton.
You can also use 1 strand of Chunky yarn (5)
 for this pattern.

The Big Fuzzy pom poms can be found at Hobby Lobby.
The one near me has lots of colors to choose from.

This Crochet Pattern is super easy and supper fast to whip up.
It is stitched in V stitches for nice texture.




No comments: