Tuesday, October 11, 2016

A Bracelet For Ayden, a Beginner Crochet Pattern | Posh Pooch Designs

I talked with my Daughter yesterday.

She said my grand son has been chaining and
 wanting to learn to crochet. 
He will be nine  this next January and is very smart 
and also very creative.

I thought it would be fun to design a crochet pattern that he could learn to crochet, and make something fun to wear.
It is a perfect  beginner crochet pattern for any age beginner.
And A great pattern to practise chaining and slip stitching. 


See the Video Tutorial on my Youtube channel 
at this LINK

A Bracelet For Ayden Crochet Pattern By Sara Sach
Please add this pattern to Your Ravelry favorites

Skill: Beginner

Materials: 
Crochet Hook  - I
Yarn - Worsted weight (4) or Cotton Yarn - About 4 yards
1 Button  - 1/2 inch
Yarn Needle
Tape measure

Stitches: 
Chain(ch)
Single Crochet (sc)
Slip Stitch (slst)

Size  - 3 ch per inch, + 5
Pattern is Written for a 6 inch wrist (3 x 6 =18) + 5 = 23 chs)
For a Child.

R: 1 - ch 23, Turn

R: 2 - 1 slst in the 5 ch from the hook, to form the button loop.

1 slst in each ch across, tie off, leaving a 6 inch tail of yarn for sewing on button.

Sew on your button, push it through the button loop, and wear your bracelet.
I am planning some more beginner projects and
 patterns, so please check back often.

No comments: