Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Live Video Chat with Sara Sach of Posh Pooch Designs - Is it a messy Bun or a Ponytail Hat? | Posh Pooch Designs


Live Video Chat with Sara Sach of 

Today's Video we will be discussing,
"Is it a Messy Bun Hat or a Ponytail Hat?
And How do you put it on?"


































I received these questions about 100 times
 this last week, so I decided to address them.

You can see the Live Video chat 
on my Youtube Channel 
at this Link

First. let me say I am really loving my Messy bun and
ponytail hats!
I have made them from all types and weights of yarn. 
They are great for running and exercise, 
or popping one on any old time.
 I wear mine home from the gym when my hair is still wet,
 From my shower after swimming. 
And they are very warm, because your hair covers the hole.

These are made from Worsted Weight(4) yarns.
Messy Bun, Ponytail,Slouchy and Beanie Hats.
and
These are 
Crochet Pattern

What's New this Week at Posh Pooch Design

New Crochet Pattern Release:

Free Crochet Pattern and Video

Striped Dog Scarf For any Size Dog
Free Crochet Pattern and Video



No comments: