Thursday, December 29, 2016

My Temperature Scarf 2017 Crochet Pattern | Posh Pooch Designs




 I tried to do a Temperature Blanket last year, 2016.
 I never finished it because it just got too big and
I ran out of time.
So, This year 2017, I have decided to do a 
Temperature Scarf Crochet A Long.

I am going to use my same color chart as last year.

You choose your color pattern,
 You Crochet 1 row a day.
Easy peasy!



See the Video on my Youtube channel

 at this LINK

I plan on making mine with
And This is a list of the colors I am using.

I will be using our daily high temperature,
As posted on my weather app on my phone.
 I am also going to keep a notebook,
 to keep track of the daily temperature.

The Scarf is Stitched in What is called The Moss Stitch.

My Temperature Scarf Crochet Pattern by Sara Sach
Please add this to your Ravery Favorites

Skill: Easy

Materials:
Crochet Hook - H
Yarn:  8 different colors of Worsted Weight (4)
           I will be using the same colors as in the chart above.
Yarn needle

Stitches:
Chain (ch)
Single Crochet
Skip (sk)
Space (sp)

Size: 10 inches wide x as long as you want to make it.
8 Rows = 2.5 inches, 365 rows = approx. 114 inches.

Notes:
Ch1 at ends of rows is a turning chain, does not count s a stitch.
Color changes are determined by your weather by the chart above.
Ch1 after the color change, when changing colors.

R: 1 - Ch 34, turn, 1 sc in the 2nd ch from the hook, 1 sc in each ch, turn, ch1. 
(33sc)

R : 2 -  1 sc in the 1st sc, *ch1, sk next sc, 1 sc in the next sc*
Repeat from * to * across, 1 sc in the last sc, turn,ch1 
(17sc, 16 ch1)

R : 3 - 1 sc in the 1st sc, *ch1, sk ch1 sp, 1 sc in next sc*
Repeat from * to * across, 1 sc in the last sc, turn, ch1 
(17sc, 16 ch1)

Repeat R : 3 for each row of scarf.

Finish with 1 row of sc across the bottom, for a finished edge.
I have gathered my yarns, 
and copied off my color chart, 
so I am ready to go.
Post your pics and tops here:
Temperature Scarf Event
Who is with me?

No comments: