Thursday, April 5, 2018

Striped Washcloth with Scrubby Smoothie Cotton Yarn | Posh Pooch Designs

Striped Washcloth Free Crochet Pattern 
with Red Heart's New Scrubby Smoothie Cotton Yarn
By Sara Sach of
The Brand New Scrubby Smoothie
 By Red Heart Yarn is 3 ounces/ 151 yards 
of amazingly soft, yet durable cotton yarn.
I am so excited that Red heart Made This yarn.
I feel like they made it just for me.
It is a great cotton for washcloths, towels, hot pads, placemats and more.
It is also the perfect companion to the 
Cotton Scrubby yarn.

See the Video on my Youtube Crochet
Channel At This LINK


Striped Washcloth Crochet Pattern By Sara Sach
Please add this Pattern to Your Ravelry favorites 

Skill: Easy

Materials:
Crochet Hook – H / 5.00MM
Yarn – Cotton Yarn – 3 colors of Your choice (C1,  C2,  C3)
           I used Red heart Scubby Smoothie
Yarn Needle to weave in ends.

Stitches:
Chain (ch)
Single Crochet (sc)
Double Crochet (dc)

Size : about 8.5 X 8.5 inches

Follow the Pattern For the Candy Striped Washcloth at This LINK


I decided rather than writing a whole new pattern for a
 washcloth, to use one I had already written. 
That way I could make a new Video that would work
 for both of them.
You can use Christmas colors, Summer Colors or whatever 
colors you prefer!

No comments: